The Nightmare from Beyond
[UPDATE] TNFB Release 2 is now available
Hi all. Today is not Friday but a new update is available so I who cares. TNFB early access release 2 is now available and will download automatically as soon as you open your client (you can always manually download it if you don't use the client).
What's new in this update:
- A new intro that provides some context to the story and the game world.
- The intro level also has a locker thingy that will be used to switch outfits (there will be unlockable outfits in the game).
- Now in the "chase sequence" you get a very cool and interesting animation when the creature grabs you.
- Fixed audio levels, so you no longer run the risk of going deaf due to some audios being too loud.
- Controller support for the DualShock 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One and standard XInput controllers.
- Besides making the game control easier, controller support includes vibration, making some parts of the game very interesting.
- Changes to Sanja's skirt cloth simulation.
- Added a "gamepad help" screen as well, since controls cannot be remapped yet.
I try not to break any save files, but I can't promise anything. On a
side note, some additions might not be available if you reload an old
As always, report any issues in the forum, please.
Get The Nightmare from Beyond
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.