Early Access Release 5 is out
Well, the EAR5 is out, and while it doesn’t offer a big change in content, it has a few new things:
– The most obvious change is the alternate holiday costume. During
this season you get to play in a “Santa-like” outfit, and there are a
couple of things that change as well. My original plan was to have more
Xmas-like stuff in the game, but I couldn’t finish them on time.
– I changed the overall coloring of the world. If you’ve played this
from the beginning, you know previous versions of the game had a more
gray/desaturated green look. I opted for a more colorful look, because I
didn’t really like the gray, but I was having problems deciding what
look the game should have. As a matter of fact, this has been a problem
for over a year, and during that year my former team and I spent a lot
of time trying out different things, and now finally it has a color
palette I like.
– There are a few bug fixes, including jumps that couldn’t really be done, weird camera behaviors and other things.
– Control remapping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
– Some changes to some levels including the “house” level. Good bye sleeping in her panties, now Sanja wears pijamas. On a side note, those pijamas are inspired by some blue-white clothing made in my country.
As always, if you like what you see, please buy the game, and join the mailing list to get updates and special promotions.
Get The Nightmare from Beyond
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.